linkbar

Saturday 22 May 2010

A Finale Recap/Review

So I wrote my first Episode recap/review. It may not be worth reading, but it sure was fun to write. I didn't post it on the blog, because it is quite long. However, I will post an excerpt and a link into the forum where I did post it. I hope you enjoy! Leave feedback, if you want.

OK first things first. I know that many fans are mad. As soon as the episode went off I was mad. Very, very mad. I had read spoilers and had let myself believe that Booth and Brennan wouldn’t leave.(I know, a good reason to cut back or not read spoilers) In my little fan girl mind I had pictured B&B running back to each other in the airport. It didn’t happen, and if I really think about it, it would have been awful if the episode would have ended there. Very cliché. An awful cliché. SO, after a good night’s rest, I woke up with a change of heart. So much so that I think this episode was really quite good and may be my favorite finale thus far. So here is my first review, and it is on the season 5 finale ‘The Beginning in the End’.

LINK TO THE ENTIRE REVIEW

No comments: