linkbar

Sunday 16 January 2011

Season 6 Quotes

The Mastodon in the Room - 6x01
Angela: Did you think about Booth at all when you were away?
Brennan: Yes, I did. A-a few times I actually … dreamed about him.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Brennan: Booth fell in love in Afghanistan.
Angela: Oh. Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry.
Brennan: Why? Are you in love with Booth?


The Couple in the Cave - 6x02

Cam: I just assumed that when you guys got back from your trip you'd be a real couple.
Brennan: We were never a couple.
Clark: Dr. Saroyan, you assured me that you would try to keep this work place professional.
Cam: And I will, Dr. Edison.
Angela: (ignoring Clark) No, no, no. You were a couple. You just weren't having sex. (Clark moans) Were you jealous?
Brennan: Of course not. I'm happy for Booth, why would I be jealous?
Clark: Because it's obvious you and Agent Booth were attracted to each other. I mean, a blind man can see that. I just couldn't understand why you two just didn't rip each other's clothes off. I mean, just get all butt-naked and … (realizing what he just said) Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Ah, I'm, I'm sorry, I-it just popped out, okay? You guys weren't focusing.
Hodgins: Dude, a little self control.

The Maggots in the Meathead - 6x03

Booth: Oh, whoa! Okay! Maggot! Right on the leg. Right there. Can I squash him, or does Hodgins have to interrogate him?


The Body and the Bounty - 6x04
(Coming soon)

The Bones That Weren't - 6x05

Brennan: Dr. Hodgins, would you come over here and be a corpse?
Hodgins: Yeah.
Angela: (to Brennan) Sweetie, y-you do mean pretend to be a corpse, right? 'Cause the way you're holding that knife, you're looking a little slashery.


The Shallow in the Deep - 6x06

Brennan: Booth, you've been shot and beaten, and jumped out of airplanes. The skeletal damage alone is…
Booth: Oh, God, I'm falling apart.
Brennan: You're fine. It's your skeleton that's falling apart.

The Babe in the Bar - 6x07

Nigel-Murray: Oh, you know, there are many fine universities in England, uh, Oxford and Cambridge, of course, but th-th-there's also...
Cam: You so much as mention leaving the country to my daughter, and I will choke you on your own trivia, and stuff your lifeless body in a locker.
Nigel-Murray: Then again, Georgetown's lovely.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Nigel-Murray: Definitely looks like murder.
Brennan: There's nothing definite here, Mr. Nigel-Murray. It's possible the victim had a grand mal seizure while voluntarily lying in the chocolate.
Cam: But let's call it murder, just for fun.



The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck - 6x08
(Coming soon)
 


The Doctor in the Photo - 6x09
(Brennan has Micah listen to Lauren Eames' voice on the DVD.)
Brennan: It sounds exactly like my voice. She is me.
Micah: She isn't you. She's her and you're you. You're alive and she's dead. Ergo, ipso, facto, Colombo, Oreo.
Brennan: Those last two words, one is the capital of Sri Lanka and the other is … a cookie.
Micah: (smiles) It sounds like Latin
.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Micah: By the power vested in me by the Jeffersonian Institution, I declare you sleep-deprived. There's a cab waiting to take you home to bed, hmm?
Brennan: Do you really have that power?
Micah: I saw this lecture where this New Age guru type said the only power people exert over us is the power we allow them to exert.
Brennan: Well that's incredibly stupid.
Micah: I agree. You wave a gun in my face, you got power whether I like it or not.
 - - - - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brennan: I made a mistake.
Booth: Nah, I told you my opinion, I mean, you got it right.
Brennan: Not everything. She died with regrets.
Booth: Come on, Bones, everybody has regrets.
Brennan: I heard her, you know? Micah says that all we get are these (she laughs) dim, staticky messages from the universe.
Booth: Who's this Micah guy?
Brennan The night watchman, but he attends a lot of lectures. Anyway, the point is … she never gave him a chance.
Booth: Micah.
Brennan: No, no, the helicopter pilot. He offered himself to her, but she never gave him a chance. That was her regret. (Booth looks at her aware that she's talking about him) I got the signal, Booth. I don't wanna have any regrets.
Booth: (Booth takes his time answering) Um, I'm with someone, (Brennan nods in a defeated way) Bones. And, uh, Hannah? She's not a consolation prize. I love her. (Brennan begins sobbing) You know, the last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but those are the facts.
Brennan: (in tears) I understand. I missed my chance. My whole world turned upside down. I can adjust.
Booth: I did.
Brennan: Yes, you did.

The Daredevil in the Mold - 6x13
Brennan: You drunk?
Booth: Relatively. Relatively i'm drunk meaning i'm drunker than usual, but no I am not a drunk.
Brennan: You sound...something. (pauses) Hannah called me.
Booth: (sighs) Ah, just....I really I, I don't wanna talk about that. Ok, I'm just, I'm over it, I'm over it. I'm done. Ok?
Brennan: So...what happens next?
Booth: What happens next? Wha...You like evidence right Bones? Well here's the evidence. The evidence is that there's something wrong here. I fell in love with a woman. I had a kid, and she doesn't want to marry me, and well, the next woman, well she's...
Brennan: Me
Booth: Yeah, and now. I mean, what is it with women who don't want what i'm offering here?
Brennan: Booth
Booth: No, just....you know what, drink, drink. I'm just really...i'm just mad. I'm just really mad at all of you. Right, I'm just mad. Ok, so you wanna know how this is going to work. Ok, this is how this is going to work. Me and you are partners. That's what we do, we're partners alright? And I love that, I think that's great and uh, we're good people who catch bad people, right? Yeah and then we argue, we go back and forth, we're partners and sometimes after we solve a case, we come here and we celebrate, that's what we do, we celebrate. So as far as I can see, that is what happens next. Are you ok with that? Great, because if you are, tell you what, you stay here and you have a drink with me. Alright, maybe we have a little small talk, chitchat, and if you're not well... you can leave, there's the door, and tomorrow I'll find you a new FBI guy.
Brennan: Those are my only choices
Booth: Yeah, those are your only choices
Brennan: Then i'll have a drink.

6x23 'The Change in the Game'

Bones:They look so happy.
Booth: They had a baby
Bones: Their whole lives have changed, you think they’d be a little more apprehensive.
Booth: Well you know having a baby, that’s a good thing.
Bones: You really think that?
Booth: Yeah, it’s a great thing. Why? … What? Oh, come on Bones, look the baby … the baby’s just fine. It’s healthy. They have a healthy baby, they love each other. This is the happiest day of their lives, OK? … What?
Bones: I’m pregnant … You’re the father

No comments: