linkbar

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Prompts

Dear (silent) Readers:

It's prompting time again. I know I said I would prompt you all every week, and that I couldn't do it last week. In my defense, we didn't get any fanfiction links inspired by the previous prompts.

We're not stopping this new project just yet, though ;)

Here are some new prompts!!

- Jealousy

- 'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't... You can't make your heart feel something that it won't (I love this song)

- I work hard everyday, but it's not what I want anymore

- One more try

- I won't hold on to the tale of your kyte

Remember, if you post a story inspired in one or more of these prompts (or one of the previous prompts), Post it somewhere and link us to it, and we'll then link them again here in the blog :)

No comments: