linkbar

Monday 15 February 2010

Season 4 Quotes

(Repost of season 4 quotes due to editing issues with previous post) 

Yanks in the U.K. 4x01 & 4x02
Brennan: You really think I'm special?
Booth: Of course I think you're special! Yes!

The Man in the Outhouse 4x03
Brennan: (to Booth about her boyfriend) He can hold his breath for three minutes down there.
Booth: Underwater?
Brennan: (indignantly) Of course!

The Finger in the Nest 4x04
Booth: Uh, the dog should be, you know, in the cage. He killed Seth Elliot.
Brennan: Well, it's not his fault! He's actually a very nice dog, aren't you? He reminds me of you.
Booth: Me?
Brennan: He's got warm and reassuring brown eyes, and he's capable of great violence.
Booth: Okay, great. Thanks a million.

The Crank in the Shaft 4x06
Booth: Hi, listen. I appreciate the doctors note, but you can't send it in.
Cam: Too late. That's just a copy.
Booth: This note. It makes me sound like an invalid.
Cam: You want the chair don't you?
Booth: No, I want to keep my job. (reads from note) Agent Booth suffers from multi-level disc disease, with herniation of the L4, 5 disc producing radi-cululer...
Cam: Radicular
Booth: Radicular pain in a sciatic distribution...this letter's gonna get me a gurney, not a chair.
Cam: I'm a cornoner. Tell them i confused you with a corpse.
Booth: Am I the only one taking this seriously? (walks away)
Cam: You are now. (shouts after him) You're welcome.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brennan: What do you see there?
Fisher: Two tiny punctures, approximately seven millimeters apart, and what's very good, i totally missed them.
Cam: You found the hemorrhagic stain that led us here.
Fisher: So what caused them? Snake fangs? Eastern pipistrelle bat? A vampire?

The He in the She 4x07
Mr Nigel Murray: The pelvic bone speaks. It says I be male.
Cam: The pelvic bone can say whatever it wants to say. This part here says female.
Mr Nigel Murray: What parts that?
Cam: It's called a vagina.
Mr Nigel Murray: (looks at body) Ahh. Did you know that women blink twice as often as men?
Cam: Which might be useful information if the fish hadn't eaten our victims eyelids.
Mr Nigel Murray: Ahhh. Relevance
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Booth: Okay, but from now on he is always a she. She was a he when she died, so she deserves the respect due to... him... or her. Okay? Person!
Brennan: Okay, uh... I'm a genius and I'm confused.

The Skull in the Sculpture
Caroline: That little kabuki lady started screaming like you'd peed on the Mona Lisa.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Caroline: Ideas?
Daisy: I will think about it til my head explodes.
Caroline: This one's a keeper.

The Bone that Blew 4x11
Max: Are you sleeping with my daughter?
Booth: (After a short, surprised pause) No.
Max: Why? Are you gay?
Booth: (snorts incredulously) No.
Max: Is she not attractive enough?
Booth: Bones is beautiful.
Max: Is it because of me? Because I killed one man, and we both know he deserved it.
Booth: Alright, just cut it out Max, alright. I'll talk to her. Probably not gonna get anywhere with her but, I'll talk to her.
Max: You're a good man, and I want that for her.

The princess and the Pear 4x14
Hodgins: Whats wrong sunshine?
Cam: He just broke up with his girlfriend.
Hodgins: Well, I broke up with my girlfiriend and I have to see her at work every day!
Fisher: Obviousy it hasn't blackened your soul like it has mine.
Hodgins: There was some light charring.
Fisher: Im dead inside.
Hodgins: Ok, you win.

The Bones that Foam 4x16
Booth: Driving a machine like this is like making love, you have to go gently.
Brennan: I go more for passionate and uninhibited rather than gentle.

The Doctor in the Den 4x18
Angela: What's that smell? Are you wearing cologne?
Hodgins: (gives her an incredulous look) It's urine. I found traces of uric acid on the victims clothing.
Angela: Oh
Hodgins: It was the pheromones you found pleasing.
Angela: Yeah. The uh...pheromones in tiger urine.
Hodgins: Well i assume it's tiger urine. Cat was probably marking its territory.
Angela: I was turned on by tiger urine?
Hodgins: (chuckles) Celibacy isn't easy Ange.
Angela: Tell me about it. Sex is the glue, and we were like epoxy.

The Critic in the Cabernet 4x25
(coming soon)

The End in the Beginning 4x26
  (coming soon)

No comments: