linkbar

Thursday 4 February 2010

Season 3 Quotes

Soccer Mom In The Mini-Van 3x02
Sam: (to Booth) She must be really good in bed, otherwise I don't see why you'd keep her around.
Brennan: Yes, I am. But Booth would have no direct knowledge of that fact.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Sam: (to Booth) If she were a guy I'd deck her!
Brennan: Actually that distinction is no longer necessary but I wouldn't recommend it

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Cam: How close are we to identifying the victim?
Angela: Well this is the skull. (indicates how broken the skull is) I'm good but I'm not that good.
Brennan: Perhaps you can use these. There's a portion of tongue, hair and brain matter.
Angela: Okay if anyone needs me, I'm gonna go throw up, then do some paper work


The Secret In The Soil 3x04
Brennan: You want us to base our actions on your gut?
Booth: You have your shiny machines, I have my gut.
Angela: Is it always like this whenever you two are together?
Brennan: Yes!
Booth: (at the same time) No.
Angela: (grins) That's kinda hot.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hodgins: (finding a rare insect) Hello my exotic princess!
Cam: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting Dr. Hodgins.
Zach: I think he was talking to the bug.
Cam: Well now I feel a bit...rejected.

The Knight On The Grid 3x08
Booth: Hey, look, Bones, you are gonna stay with a friend, check into a hotel, right?
Angela: She can stay with me.
Booth: Great.
Brennan: Thank you, no, why?
Cam: Mr. Kneecaps has your home address?
Brennan: I can't freak out everytime somebody googles me.
Booth: Cam, she goes nowhere alone.
Brennan: Cam, don't listen to him.
Booth: Cam, who are you more afraid of, me or her?
Brennan: Booth...
Cam: Whoa! (holds up one hand to get them to stop) So this is what it's like to be a kindergarden teacher.

The Man In The Mud 3x11
Sheriff: (asking Booth)Is she serious?
Brennan: As serious as a gas attack.
Booth: (sighs) Heart attack, Bones. As serious as a heart attack

The Baby In The Bough 3x12
Booth: He looks a little fussy there why don't you pick him up and give him a cuddle.
Brennan: Just because I have breasts doesn't mean I have magical powers over infants!

Wannabe In The Weeds 3x14
Brennan: Until I was thirteen I wanted to be the next Cyndi Lauper.
Booth: I'd say your kidding but I don't think you know how to kid.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sweets: I think it’s interesting psychologically how Agent Booth’s constant efforts to persuade you to enjoy fruit pie could be interpreted as a type of seduction.

No comments: